Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Back to the Blog!

So . . .It's pretty obvious when I started to get really busy on the farm since my blog has not been updated in months.  My last farmers' market was this past Saturday and my last day at the roadside stand was Sunday.  Not that I have really slowed down any--there is still plenty of work to do tying up loose ends and cleaning up the garden.  Today I worked 9 1/2 hours at school (bus and subbing) then came home and worked in the garden until dark!  However, I promised that I would update my blog, so here goes.  I have managed to remain faithful to my weekly column in the Zanesville Times Recorder each week this season, so I am posting all of them plus some pictures that I remembered to take along the way.  You have all winter to catch up on what I was doing this summer!  Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment