Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Spring Garden Pictures

Some pictures of my garden from Mid-May:


Chicken

Mint



Chives

Herb Garden 

VERY large spider on the inside of the outhouse door (where I keep my tools.)  I wish I had put something up to it for scale--it was huge!  I hate large spiders.  Sorry to my friend Amy who loves them--I made my neighber kill it with a hoe.  If it hadn't been where I have to stick my hands everyday to get my tools I would have let it be.

Small snake in my garden.  Snakes don't bother me a bit--I just relocated it to the river bank.

Close up of the snake.  (It was actually the only one I saw all season.) 

Weedy Arugula

VERY weedy lettuce (Not a good spring for my greens--it got too hot to quickly for them.  The fall greens are GREAT!)

Bachelor Button

Garlic

Peas

Early Green Beans


Cute little green bean sprout

Peas in bloom

Pretty Pea Blossoms

Plastic waiting to be planted

Baby tomato plants

Dried Bean and flower patch

Onions growing

Potatoes sprouting

Baby peppers and eggplantss

Chamomile that overwintered!

Lovely--the smell was heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment